Page 1 of 1

"RDL-Telecom" is a Moscow IT company. According to SPARK

Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2025 10:54 am
by tanjimajuha20
Employees of the capital's company were summoned to the military registration and enlistment office, where they were told that they "don't care about any documents or government services," RDL-Telecom reported. The Minister of Digital Development has already contacted the chief military prosecutor

In Moscow, the CEO and five switzerland cell phone number list other employees of the IT company OOO RDL-Telecom were sent to the Lefortovo military registration and enlistment office, despite a deferment granted by the Ministry of Digital Development, the company's press service told RBC.

The Ministry of Digital Development asked the chief military prosecutor to conduct an operational investigation into the incident. "Government telegrams signed by [Ministry of Digital Development] Maksut Shadayev were sent to all six RDL-Telecom employees who received summonses. At the time of providing a comment, three employees had been released, three were at the military registration and enlistment office," the ministry's press service told RBK.

, its main activity is the development of computer software. The company is accredited by the Ministry of Digital Development.

As RBC was told by the press service of RDL-Telecom, at the end of September, the company's employees, in accordance with the instructions of the Ministry of Digital Development, submitted applications for a deferment for IT specialists on the Gosuslugi portal and received a message that they were included in the relevant list. However, on October 11, RDL-Telecom received and handed out summonses for six employees, including the CEO, from the administration of the South-Eastern Administrative District of Moscow, requiring them to appear the next day at the mobilization point of the United Military Commissariat Lefortovo. "All employees who were handed summonses had deferments on the Gosuslugi portal. All employees were assigned to other OVKs," the company said.

After this, the said employees with the necessary documents according to the instructions of the Ministry of Digital Development, came to the mobilization point of the Lefortovo military registration and enlistment office. "At the entrance, the employees' passports and military IDs were confiscated. Accompanied by the police, they were taken to the waiting room. When asked whether this should be considered a detention, the police and Lefortovo administration officers answered "no", but did not let anyone out of the waiting room. The police and administration officers refused the legal demand to return the documents," the company reported.